Community Corrections and Clean Slates: Ideas States Can Undertake on Their Policy Plates
2020 ALEC Annual Meeting Workshop
This panel will discuss the intersection and relatedness between community corrections and clean slate policies, which enable human opportunity and lower recidivism rates. Some states have addressed these issues and have reaped the benefits. Join us to learn how these issues can both have a transformative impact on corrections and empower individuals.
- David Safavian, American Conservative Union
- Chelsea Murphy, Right on Crime
- Scott Peyton, Right on Crime
- Dave Sunday, York County Attorney General
- Representative Sheryl Delozier, Pennsylvania House of Representative